Partners in supporting the mission
for innovative programming.
The elite Directors Circle partners with Moonlight Foundation in their mission to bring innovative programming, diversity and arts education to Moonlight Stage Productions. Directors Circle support increases awareness of theatre, helps overcome barriers and enriches our community.
Private Behind-the-Process Experiences
- Opening Night VIP pre-show backstage and orchestra tour with Producing Artistic Director and MCF Executive Director; introduction to principle actors
- Invitation to exclusive cast party (first hour), hosted food and drink
- Annual lunch or champagne brunch with Producing Artistic Director, City of Vista Mayor, MCF Executive Director, one season actor. Discussion of MCF/MSP vision and partnership
- Invitation to an orchestra and stage rehearsal for one summer season show for one hour
- Name displayed on Digital Board in Amphitheatre
- 2 seats to MCF Gala, with private access to designated talent
- 2 VIP packages to both MCF Benefit Concerts, including private access to talent prior to general meet and greet event
- 4 seats at MCF Donor Appreciation Dinner, with private access to talent prior to general event.
- 2 VIP packages to MYT Opening Night reception- pre VIP reception private address to Director Circle members from MCF Executive Director, Producing Artistic Director, Director of Arts Education, City of Vista Mayor, designated talent
- Closing Night private Director Circle reception backstage with actors, Producing Artistic Director, MCF Exec. Director, including champagne toast and appetizers
- 2 Directors Circle Happy Hour Events during the year at various restaurants
- Opportunity to be included in MSP video production/ donor address
Membership in the elite Directors’ Circle is separate from corporate sponsorship or prior designated giving.